Hand Physiotherapy Services
At Hand Rehab we specialise in the assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of conditions affecting all parts of the arm from the elbow to fingertips. This includes fingers, hands, wrists, forearms and elbows.
All our hand therapists are all fully qualified physiotherapists or occupational therapists who have undertaken further training (both in theory and practical) in hand therapy, splinting, and rehabilitation.
Hand Therapy | Treatments Provided
We provide treatment for a wide range of conditions including:
- Tendonitis and tendon injuries
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Joint and ligament injuries
- Nerve compression and nerve injuries
- Wrist, thumb and finger sprains
- Tennis and golfers elbow
- Muscle strains
- Hand fractures
- Mallet Finger
- Skiers Thumb
- Sports injuries
- De Quervains
- Post surgery care and rehabilitation
- Scar management
Hand Therapy | Treatment Options
Our hand physio treatments may include:
- Exercises to increase range of movement and strength.
- Custom made splints or casts to support injured structures and reduce inflammation.
- On-site recovery assistance treatments including massage, acupuncture, and joint/soft tissue mobilisation.
- Tailored rehabilitation and strength improvement programmes.
- Guidance and advice on both work and home based activities.
- Rehabilitation exercises to assist your recovery process.
- Onward referral to medical specialists or investigations if required.
At Hand Rehab we work closely with GPs, Plastic and Orthopaedic surgeons, accident clinics, ACC, private insurers and other allied health professionals; we deliver ongoing hand therapy and treatment.
Purchase of Physio Exercise Products, Tapes & Bandages Online
To purchase a wide range of physio exercise products, tapes, bandages plus much more, simply Shop Online. A wide range of products available, NZ based, owned and operated. Couriers dispatched daily; delivery within 1 -2 days.
To book your physio appointment please phone us on 0800 776 500 or Make an Online Appointment.