Welcome to Hand Rehab
Hand Rehab specialises in providing physiotherapy and occupational therapy for hands. And it's not just hands that we treat. Our speciality is in providing rehabilitation and treatment for all areas of the arm; specifically from the elbow through to the fingertips.
As experienced hand therapists, we pride ourselves on our level of expertise and care. We provide the full range of physiotherapy support and advice to ensure your recovery can progress in an optimal manner. Our comprehensive service includes:
When booking an appointment, no referral is required. We are a Registered ACC provider. No ACC surcharge applies.
Our Hand Physiotherapy Treatments
Our specialist area of physiotherapy includes treatments for: tendonitis and tendon injuries; carpal tunnel; joint injuries, nerve compression and nerve injuries; sprained fingers and thumbs; tennis and golfers elbow; arthritis and sports injuries.
Our specialist care and hand therapy treatments include:
- Customised splints (where rest of the injured area is required to assist in the recovery process).
- On-site therapy including massage, acupuncture, and joint/soft tissue mobilisation.
- Tailored rehabilitation and strength improvement programmes.
- Guidance and advice on both work and home based activities.
- Rehabilitation exercises to assist your recovery process.
Our Physio Clinics | Greater Wellington Region
Hand Rehab has a number of clinics throughout the greater Wellington region. Please click on the link/s below to find the clinic closest to you:
- Wellington CBD Hand Physiotherapy Clinic
- Porirua Hand Physiotherapy Clinic
- Lower Hutt Hand Physiotherapy Clinic
- Upper Hutt Hand Physiotherapy Clinic
- Newtown Hand Physiotherapy Clinic
- Crofton Downs Hand Physiotherapy Clinic
- Paraparaumu Hand Physiotherapy Clinic
- Palmerston North Hand Physiotherapy Clinic